Some of my most fond holiday memories are from when I was a child. After all, it is most often said that if you want to experience the magic of the season just look at it through the lens of children’s eyes. But as we grow older, the responsibilities and to-do lists of the holidays just seem to mount and the time between mid-December to early January often turns from one of magic to mayhem. What if we told you, this year, we’re offering you the space and time to enjoy the wonder and magic of the season again through your inner child. We’ll take care of all the hustle and bustle so you can relax, play, and enjoy your loved ones.
This is what to expect during a holiday stay at the ranch:
- Sustainably harvesting and decorating your own Christmas tree from the surrounding National Forest—pick out the perfect tree and our ranch hands will transport it to your cabin for you.
- A bountiful Christmas breakfast in your cabin.
- Sleigh rides around the ranch to take in those beautiful mountain views.
- Making your own keepsake ornaments.
- Cookie decorating (and eating!!) for the kiddos.
- A giant mid-day Christmas feast to gather and be thankful for all this year has brought us.
During our New Year’s stay there will be a wine pairing dinner on New Year’s Eve, a family barn dance, and a special boot drop (our western play on the Time’s Square ball drop!) to count down the seconds to 2024!
And that’s not including what already comes with your all-inclusive dude ranch stay, and all the other fun activities that are provided during the winter like skiing, horseback riding, and so much more!
And if Grandma and Grandpa just couldn’t fathom not hosting the holidays at their place this year, we also have a pre-holiday stay from Dec. 17-22 if you want a little R&R before you head over the river and through the woods.
All-Inclusive Pre-Holiday Stays (Dec. 17-22) start at: $4,495/person
All-Inclusive Holiday Stays (Dec. 23-30 & Dec. 30-Jan. 6) start at: $6,195/person
*For children 13 and under deduct $100/night