With so many different activities you may be wondering how we organize each day?
Here are some key points to help you understand the schedule and activity planning:
- If you felt a bit overwhelmed looking at the schedule, you are not the first. One of the draws of a VVR stay is the robust offering of activities. But it is a lot to wrap your head around! First off, you do have to accept you cannot do it all. There are way too many options to do everything in one week!
- There are two main activity time slots each day—one after breakfast and one after lunch. Keep in mind that we do have a few special events that take place before breakfast or later in the afternoon. We will help you navigate those times.
- There are activities offered every day and some that are only once or twice throughout the week. The specialty activities are displayed on the schedule, and we suggest that you identify what of those are priorities, and then plan the daily activities in the slots that are left open.
- We typically plan out each day during the prior evening. You can catch one of us at the Front desk or mingling at Happy Hour each evening. At that time, we will talk you through the options for the next day and give guidance for what might be the best way to set up your day.
- Once you have chosen how you want your day to look, we will add your name to the appropriate slots on our daily activities list for the next day. The next morning, we will confirm meeting times and places so you know where to go and when to be there.
- It is important to look this schedule over and it is great to make notes on any must-do activities. Even better is to sit down with one of us at the Front Desk your first evening to walk through the week, ask questions, and create a roadmap for your stay. You do not have to commit to anything, but it helps to have a rough idea of how to fit it all in, so the week does not fly by and you miss something!
- Don’t forget that this is vacation and taking some time off to relax is a good thing! Often guests get caught up in the frenzy to fit it all in and forget to take time to enjoy the serenity and peaceful views. We call that VVR&R, so set aside some time for that “activity”.