The other day, we played a fun game at lunch time. It was “Are you a Finn or a Jackson?” For those of you who know our lovable ranch dogs, these two have very different personalities. You might already know which one you are, but for those of you who haven’t met these guys, here’s a little breakdown of their character traits.
You’re a FINN if:
- You find the fun in everything, kindling isn’t just a fire starter, but treasure to be buried.
- You’re easily excited, but those feet are always getting in the way.
- You test the boundaries of where you are and are not allowed.
- You have an adventurous palate, frozen manure, yes please!
- You’re social, that pack of dogs over there, looks like your new bffs.
- Being by yourself never stopped you from playing a thrilling game of tether ball.
- You’re always sad to leave the ranch at the end of the day.
- Stealing trail markers from the ski trails? It’s just borrowing in your mind, but you might forget to return them.
- You’re athletic, you can jump 5 feet into the air to catch a snowball.
- You are focused, always ready to get that stray cow back in line.
- You’re attentive, when you’re called, you’re ready.
- You aim to please, ‘oh I dropped the ball too far away? Let me bring it closer.’
- Dedication is the name of the game, the kids don’t stop throwing the ball, you don’t stop fetching.
- You love the woods and are ready to go all day, bring it on!
- You are adventurous, spinning down the sledding hill in a tube sounds like a wild time.
So, what are you? A Finn or a Jackson?