Winter All-Inclusive Ranch Resort
Contact us for more information or reservations at 800-526-7433 or 970-879-3858.
Please note that there is no additional service charge or gratuity as our staff does not work for tips. See below for a list of everything that is included in our rates.
|Dec 13-20 and Jan 3-Mar 21|
(Adults only Jan 3-Feb 12)
Rates- Per Person
|Children 12 & under deduct $100/night|
Holiday 2014 Rates- Saturday-Saturday stays. December 20-27 and December 27-January 3.
|December 20, 2014 - January 3, 2015 - rates are per person.||Cabin||Lodge Room|
|Adult and Teens||$3,695||$3,495|
|Child 12 & under||$2,995||$2,795|
- Lodging in a luxury log cabin or Lodge room
- Three delicious meals per day
- A wide assortment of wine, beer and other beverages
- Guided backcountry ski and snowshoe tours
- Instruction on our 30 k.m. of groomed track
- Backcountry, skate and classic skis and boots
- Sledding, with snowmobiles to get you back up
- Horseback rides
- Informative clinics and lessons in our indoor arena
- Sleigh rides
- Photography workshop with professional photographer
- Weekly cooking classes and wine tasting
- Daily kids and teen programs with trained wranglers (during holidays)
- Transportation to and from Steamboat in ranch Suburbans
- Evening entertainment (night skis, musical entertainers, local color, et al.
- Click here to see what a typical week looks like during the winter at our Colorado ranch resort.
What’s a la Carte
- Downhill skiing at Steamboat (ranch transportation provided)
- Ranch arranged adventures with local outfitters such as:
- Dog Sledding
- Ice climbing
- Powder cat skiing
- Hot air ballooning
- Massage from a trained therapist
- Premium wines from our select list
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time is 4pm, and Check-out time is 9:30am. Guided activities are not included on the day of check-in or check-out, but you are welcome to enjoy the ranch facilities and amenities if you arrive early, or need to stay a bit later.