Winter All-Inclusive Ranch Resort
Contact us for more information or reservations at 800-526-7433 or 970-879-3858.
Please note that there is no additional service charge or gratuity as our staff does not work for tips. See below for a list of everything that is included in our rates.
|Dec 13-20 and Jan 3-Mar 21|
(Adults only Jan 3-Feb 12)
RATES ARE PER PERSON
|Children 12 & under deduct $100/night|
Holiday 2015 Rates- Saturday-Saturday stays. December 19-26 and December 26-January 2.
|December 19, 2015 - January 2, 2016 - RATES ARE PER PERSON.||Cabin||Lodge Room|
|Adult and Teens||$3,995/person||$3,775/person|
|Child 12 & under||$3,295/person||$3,075/person|
- Lodging in a luxury log cabin or Lodge room
- Three delicious meals per day
- A wide assortment of wine, beer, and other beverages
- Guided backcountry ski and snowshoe tours
- Use of our 30 k.m. of groomed track for skate and classic skiing
- Use of our equipment for back country skiing, skate and classic skiing, and snowshoeing
- Tubing, with snowmobiles to get you back up (it’s not just for kids!)
- Horseback rides in the snow
- Informative horsemanship in our indoor arena
- Sleigh rides
- A weekly photography workshop with professional photographer
- Snow biking on fat tire bikes
- A weekly cooking classes and a wine tasting
- Daily kids program with trained wranglers (during holidays)
- Transportation to and from Steamboat in ranch Suburbans
- Evening entertainment some evenings (Musical entertainers, movie nights, etc…)
- Click here to see what a typical week looks like during the winter at our Colorado ranch resort.
What’s a la Carte
- Downhill skiing at Steamboat (ranch transportation provided)
- Ranch arranged adventures with local outfitters such as:
- Dog Sledding
- Ice climbing
- Powder cat skiing
- Hot air ballooning
- Massage from a trained therapist
- Premium wines from our select list
Check-in and Check-out
You are welcome to check-in anytime after 4pm on the day of arrival and check-out is at 9:30am on the day of departure. While we do our best to accommodate early arrivals or late departures, depending on the schedule of other guests, special accommodations may not be possible in all circumstances. Guided activities are not included on the day of check-in or check-out, but you are welcome to enjoy the ranch facilities and amenities if you arrive early, or need to stay a bit later.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A 25% deposit is required to secure most reservations. 90 days prior to arrival an additional 25% will be collected. In the event of a cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be returned less a $100/person cancellation fee. Less than 90 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be returned less a $100/person cancellation fee if we are able to rebook your space.