Summer Luxury Dude Ranch Rates
Contact us for more information or reservations at 800-526-7433 or 970-879-3858.
Please note that there is no additional service charge or gratuity, and there is no expectation of tipping. See below for a list of everything included in your stay.
Our summer stays run Sunday-to-Sunday. Rates are per person. For children 12 and under, deduct $700.
|2015 Summer Rates||Cabin||Lodge|
|May 31-June 14||$3,975||$3,475|
|June 14 - August 23||$4,575||$3,975|
|August 23 - September 27- Adult only||$3,975||$3,475|
|September 27-October 18- Adult only||$3,075||$2,575|
Adults Only Times 2015- Come join us for an all-inclusive Colorado vacation!
August 23 – October 18: When the kids are back in school, the ranch turns into an adult only playground. All of the same activities are offered, but the guest count is a little lower, the night is a little crisper and the aspens a little more colorful! Learn more about our adult only vacations at Vista Verde.
What’s Included In the Rates
- Lodging in our luxury cabins or Lodge rooms
- Three delicious meals per day
- Horseback riding
- Informative clinics and lessons with a professional horse trainer and wranglers
- Guided all or half day hikes
- Guided mountain biking, both on the trails and in our Terrain park, on our full-suspension bikes
- Paddleboarding on high alpine lakes
- Guided fly fishing with first class equipment and instruction
- Beginner rock climbing trip
- Weekly photography workshop with professional photographer
- Use of our private swimming pool
- A wide assortment of wine, beer and sodas
- Weekly cooking classes and wine tasting
- Kids and teens programs
- Weekly rafting or kayaking adventure
- Transportation to and from Steamboat for shopping or exploring
- Evening entertainment (barn dance, musical entertainers, et al)
What’s Ala Carte
- Hot air ballooning with licensed pilots
- Massages from a trained therapist
- Premium wines from our select list
All activities are fully guided and specialty equipment is provided.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A 25% deposit is required to secure most reservations. 90 days prior to arrival an additional 25% will be collected. In the event of a cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be returned less a $100/person cancellation fee. Less than 90 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be returned less a $100/person cancellation fee if we are able to rebook your space.
Check-in and Check-out
You are welcome to check-in anytime after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out is 9:30 a.m. on the day of departure. Because of our tight turn around time on Sundays, we can not accommodate early arrivals or late departures. We will help make your travel day run smoothly by taking you to Steamboat for shopping or lunch if your flight schedule leaves you with extra time.
We try to make sure we do everything to make your vacation the best possible. We’ll take care of passing along as many suggestions and tips once you get to the ranch, but there is one that we’d like to share with you prior to your booking airfare, and blocking out your vacation time.
One of the activities we offer our guests during their stay is rafting. Many guests come in planning on doing that rafting trip, but once they get a few days into their stay at the ranch, they decide they have no interest in leaving the ranch for the rafting. There is just too much to do here, and folks don’t want to miss a day of it! So, we’ve decided to pass along a suggestion that we would all grab onto if it were our vacation. Consider flying into Colorado on Saturday morning, or even Friday night. Spend the day on the river on Saturday, or even Sunday morning before check-in. If you fly into Denver, there are some outfitters taking rafting trips out on your way up the highway to Steamboat. Or, you could get into Steamboat and utilize one of the local outfitters here. We can help with some recommendations.
Another great option for extending the fun would be to attend the Steamboat Pro Rodeo on the Saturday night before you check in. It’s a fun taste of the West, and an entertaining evening. All of this allows you to acclimate a bit, enjoy just a little more of of Colorado, and then take full advantage of being at the ranch for the days you’ll be with us.