Date: October 27th, 2011
2 ½ cups- A. p. flour
½ tsp. – Baking Soda
½ tsp- baking powder
1 tsp. – salt
½ lb. – unsalted butter
7 oz. – light brown sugar
1 cup – crunchy peanut butter
2 large – eggs
2 tsp. – vanilla
1 cup – dry roasted salted peanuts ground in a food processor to resemble bread crumbs.
- Heat your oven to 350 Degrees F. Line 2 baking dishes with parchment paper, and coat them with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together, and set aside.
- Whip the butter, and add sugar until fluffy. Add the peanut butter until fully incorporated, then add in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla.
- Ad the dry ingredients in at slow speed, then finally the peanuts.
- Roll the dough into 2-in. balls, then place them on a baking sheet 2 ½ in. apart. Press each ball twice with a dinner fork, to make a crisscross design.
- Bake in the oven till slightly brown on the edges, about 10 min. Cool down for about 3 minutes
- IF you want add 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips to the recipe.