From the bottomless cookie jar:
Makes: enough to feed a ranch
6 3/4 cups- all-purpose flour
3 tsp. – baking soda
3 tsp. – salt
1 ½ – lb. unsalted butter at room temp.
2 ¼ cups- granulated sugar
2 ¼ cups- light brown sugar
3 tsp. vanilla
3 cup- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Set an oven to 350 degrees F., and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until well blended and lightened in color.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, and blend until fully incorporated.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients, and mix into the batter on low speed, then add in the chocolate chips.
- Make sure to cool down the batter for about an hour before scooping out and baking.
- To make the white chocolate chip macadamia replace the cup of chocolate with a cup of crushed macadamia and a cup of white chocolate chips.